Reid Green & Co
How to contact us
If you believe that any information held on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email the above address. Any information found to be incorrect will be promptly corrected.
What information do we collect about you?
This site may collect the following information:
- first and last name
- product and research preferences
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Website usage information collected using cookies
How will we use the information about you?
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Use of the information to improve products and services.
- Occasional promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, you may be contacted for market research purposes by email or telephone
- To customise the website according to your interests.
- For statistical analysis
- respond to your enquiries
- Process your orders or product access requests
- Manage your account
Reid Green & Co will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Reid Green & Co Limited. In processing your subscription, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation. Before we release data on this basis, we will ensure that the information is being provided to a genuine and properly authorised investigation. If we are not satisfied that there are valid grounds for releasing the information, the Data Protection Act does not oblige us to do so. If we refuse to release the information, law enforcement agencies may obtain a court order requiring us to provide it.
How cookies are used?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
How to Access to your information and correction?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.